Posts from — January 2012
Washington DC, 10th January 2012 – On the 1st October 2011, I published a confession in which I stated that Paul Kagame, then overall commander of the Rwandese Patriotic Army, the armed wing of the Rwandese Patriotic Front, was personally responsible for the shooting down of the plane on April 6, 1994, in which President Juvenal Habyarimana of Rwanda, President Cyprian Ntaryamira of Burundi, Deogratias Nsabimana, Elie Sagatwa, Thaddee Bagaragaza, Emmanuel Akingeneye, Bernard Ciza, Cyriaque Simbizi, Jacky Heraud, Jean-Pierre Minaberry and Jean-Michel were killed. I stated that Paul Kagame himself had told me, in July 1994, that he was responsible for the shooting down of the plane. I stated that Paul Kagame has to be brought to account for his role in this terrorist crime that provided a trigger for the 1994 genocide in Rwanda. I have also stated that myself and other witnesses are willing, able, and ready to provide further evidence to national or/and international jurisdictions interested in contributing to truth, justice, reconciliation and healing in Rwanda.
Neither myself nor other new, willing, and able witnesses have yet been able to meet Judge Marc Trevidic, or any other international tribunal/court. to give the true account of the events surrounding the shooting down of the plane.
Today, 10th January, 2012, the French Judge, Marc Trevidic, investigating the 1994 terrorist crime, made public the findings of the Technical Report by ballistic experts. Among other things, the technical report stated that a) the experts were leaning more towards the version of the events that the missile that shot down the plane originated from several areas, especially around the Kanombe area in Kigali; b) the missiles were made and supplied from the former Soviet Union and, c) lawyers and other interested parties have up to three months to contest any matters arising from the report.
In this regard, I would like to state the following:
1. That the missile was fired from a number of areas in the Kanombe area does not exonerate Paul Kagame from having committed the crime;
2. That the missiles were of Soviet Union origin will prove to be of substantive help in establishing who the real culprit is, and;
3. That there is time for us ( myself and other interested and new witnesses) to respond fully to the technical report and provide credible testimony to Judge Marc Trevidic, or any other in the international jurisdiction, to pin down Paul Kagame as the culprit in this terrorist crime.
I stand fully behind the letter and spirit of my October 1st, 2011 confession. Judge Marc Trevidic’s technical report has not proved me wrong. Nor has it exonerated Paul Kagame from this crime, and yet Kigali is spinning the story out of context to celebrate what it calls “victory”. In the coming months and years, myself, other witnesses, Rwandans and others in the international community who heed the call, will continue to endeavor to have Paul Kagame account for his role in this and other crimes.
I would like to remind all Rwandans and the international community that this is not Judge Marc Trevidic’s final judgement on the matter. Furthermore, matters of truth and justice for Rwandans will primarily be decided by us Rwandans. Even when the international community and foreigners in general have had the reputation of disappointing Rwandans, we must have faith in our struggle for truth, justice, healing, and reconciliation.
Let us mobilize and organize, for truth and justice shall ultimately prevail.
We shall win.
Dr. Theogene Rudasingwa
January 10, 2012 4 Comments
Mr Vincent Karega the would be Rwandan Ambassador to South Africa, you are our Buffoon of the week.
This buffoon of the week has been sitting in South Africa for months without accreditation as an Ambassador.
Now this buffoon says that Rwanda and South Africa has good relations because the Rwandan Butcher was invited to ANC 100th year celebrations.
The buffoon says that “small issues” that led to tensions between the two countries are the thing of the past.
Mr Buffoon, let us put things into a proper perspective before you get carried away with lies:
- All African heads of state and world leaders were invited to this event! Unfortunately, Butcher Kagame happens to be one of them.
- Desperate Kagame seized the opportunity to show up! He no doubt saw this as an opportunity to make a bit of cash by renting out Bombardier Global Express to himself.
- But unlike his daddy/uncle Museveni who was invited to speak at the event, Butcher Kagame was part of decoration for the occasion.
- Further, President Jacob Zuma “has not yet found time” to receive the Butcher’s ambassador who is still in limbo, a diplomatic way of saying that the would-be ambassador is indeed a buffoon.
- Furthermore, South African Ambassador to Rwanda is still recalled.
Mr Buffoon and your Butcher boss, in case you forgot, you attempted twice to assassinate an exiled Rwandan General in SA during the 2010.
For trying to lie your way out of Kagame global terrorism, you are a buffoon of the week.
January 9, 2012 No Comments